Google shows instant birthday dates while typing

As a frequent "Googler" I tend to search everything I need to search and Google has made it really simple over the years to perform searches  across a variety of categories like web, images, news, books, maps, etc. The feature of Google products is increasing and they make some changes that are often noticed by people. But these features will help you out when you are searching for a specific thing.

Yesterday I saw a post  on Facebook by Dropbox wishing happy birthday to Carl Sagan.


So I opened a new tab to search the birthday of Carl Sagan and started typing and I stopped at "birthday of" and I saw something that I have never seen before. The birthday dates were displayed directly on the instant search and it is cool. On some search results the exact age was also displayed.





 But the feature is not fully functional which means it does not display for everyone but for some specific people.So do you think the feature is cool and have you tried it out? Let us know in the comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment